Sunday, March 15, 2009

Brief Weekend Update

More on these later...but for now...

Last Weekend: 50 of 50 miles completed. The 20 on Sunday were a challenge, lead legs and all. But running down the marina was beautiful. Pictures to follow this afternoon.

Yesterday: Another 30 mile run completed! The last peak run of the training schedule. I wasn't sure I'd ever get to this point, but here I am! As prepared as one can be for the unknown distances ahead of me. More on this run, too, later.

This morning: I'm about to take off for TNT practice. The longest distance for today will be 10 miles for the San Diego runners. I expect to get somewhere between 10-12 miles running back and forth along the route with them. A lighter back-to-back than last week. Good thing, because my knees are a bit sore.

And after practice - a reunion with summer 08 teammates Linds and Brett for brunch!

No comments: