Sunday, October 5, 2008

TNT Race Recap: Taper Week

After two weeks off from Team practice, I made my way back to Santa Monica at 7am this morning. Yawning ensued. Although it was a small group, I really enjoyed being back with some familiar faces. I didn't realize how much I missed my friends until I came back.

It was an easy 90 minute workout going south along the Santa Monica/Venice/Marina Del Rey boardwalk. It's a route I have run many, many times, but since I've been m.i.a. from the Westside of SoCal for a while, it was a welcome run. 9 miles of flat, easy terrain puts Mt. Mugu to shame.

And in other good news, I am closing in on my fundraising goal. If you are feeling generous, hit up my website.

Emily's TNT Site

In other news, tomorrow will be the first day of MRE, as known as the Morning Run Era. I look foward to reporting, two months from now, that I can't believe how easy it is to get up in the morning. Until then. Sleep Tight.

No comments: