Thursday, September 4, 2008

Registrations Update


A flurry of registrations over the last few days has given my upcoming schedule new shape. Here's a brief look at running life until Spring 2009, when I suspect I will be taking a nice long break for my birthday.

Sept. 28th: XTerra 18K at Point Mugu (Malibu) with Brett-as-Allegra (bib switching)

Oct. 16th: Long Beach Half Marathon with Brett and maybe Allegra

Nov. 1st: Santa Barbara News-Press Half Marathon with Team In Training

Nov. 16: Pasadena Full Marathon by myself for now

Nov. 27th: Manchester Road Race with my mom and sister

Dec. 7th: City of Angels Half Marathon with Amie and Melissa

Jan 10th: Disneyl World Half Marathon/Goofy Challenge with mom

Jan 11th: Disney World Marathon/Goofy Challenge alone

April 4th: American River 50 miler with Kelly P. Our first (and maybe only) ultra!

A couple days later, I turn 25, and I take some time off my feet!

1 comment:

bestlifelessons said...

you have a beautiful blog.
www.bestlifelessons.blogspot.com