Sunday, December 9, 2012

Good Pins

There are a couple of friends on facebook who post some pretty great jokes, quotes and meme-style pictures. Since tumblr and micro-blogging has gotten more popular, there seems to be an endless amount of visuals floating around there. Pinterest is a site you can use to catalogue or bookmark what you like.

I was resistent to start a Pinterest account because I thought it would be a waste of time - and truthfully, it is a great time waster!

But have you ever heard a quote or seen a poster and just thought to yourself - yes, THAT. That's what I like about it - I can read and stash some motivational quotes there. Every now and then, I find and pin more.

In the spirit of another great IronTeam workout weekend down (90min bike + 5m run), here's a few of my favorite pins. The entire board is here.
















No comments: