Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Plank Challenge Day Seven

It's Day 7 of the Plank Challenge!

Click for larger image


Lots of progress throughout these last 6 days. Day Three and Day Five are posted here. Funny thing, when I first drummed up the idea, I really didn't expect any one to play along. Initially, it was a public declaration that put the accountability on me to follow through. But as the week's gone by and more and more people have joined in, it's become a much more fun game! So, thanks all for playing along.

Final Reminders and Notes:
There are no winners, and thus, no losers. It's like elementary school gym. You get a pat on the back for trying.
Any minutes you've gotten this week are good minutes. It's core work you (definitely me!) would not have done.
And lastly, although the challenge ends at midnight tonight, because I'm charming and/or desperate for friends ... I'll continue to update the graph through Friday and send out.

Ready, Set, Hold your way through today! Happy ab-ing.

No comments: