For anyone (meaning, anyone reading this) who is game for another challenge ... read on. Wednesday is an off day, and Thursday we start up some more core work.
NEXT UP: #2500crunches
Here are the rules:
1. You have 10 days to do as many crunches as you can. The goal is 2,500. Easy math - about 250 per day. All forms of crunches count (regular, side, bicycle, etc).
2. The challenge starts on Thursday, Feb 21st and conclude on midnight on Saturday March 2nd.
3. Make sure you are following @goingforgoofy and @hesort. The updates will come from us. No big deal if you want to unfollow us after. But you will be missing out on my tweeting photos from StuffOnMyCat.com. Your loss.
4. Tweet/Facebook message/Comment below that your going to play, and we will add you to the graph. We'll take sign ups starting TODAY through Friday morning. After that, sit out and wait for the next one. Or play along, but you won't have a bar on the graph. Again, your loss.
5. Send total crunches updates each night (between 6-10pm) and the graph will be posted the next day. Use the hashtag #2500crunches to catch our attention.
Once again, no winners and losers. Only abs and acccountability. Thank you guys for playing along this past week - crowdsourcing motivation has been VERY worthwhile for me and my abs. I hope it has been for you too.
MID-DAY UPDATE: We've got over 30 people in for this next challenge. Any more takers? Let us know.