Friday, July 4, 2008

Why I Love Fitness Journal



I love this website. Yeah, it costs a little, but the money is well worth the motivation. It's cleanly designed, easy to use (so easy that my internet-challenged mother uses it too!) I just entered my races for the next seven months, and out comes this little list right on the home page:

My Future Events:
58 Days To Disneyland Half Marathon
86 Days To XTerra Trail Run - Pt Mugu
114 Days To Long Beach Half Marthon
135 Days To Pasadena Marathon
191 Days To Goofy Challenge
199 Days To Phoenix Rock and Roll Marathon

It's enough to make me lace up the shoes and run. Looking to wrap up the week on Sunday with a total of 35.5 running miles and about 35 biking miles. May even celebrate with a nice piece of salmon and a glass of Pinot. When did I become an adult...?

No comments: